Drills, burs, retractors, excavators and probes. That sounds more like a construction zone then a place to maintain healthy teeth. It’s no wonder that according to the National Dental Information Center, 95 million Americans are afraid of the dentist. Odontophobia or fear of the dentist is so common that more and more patients are avoiding their dentist appointments or taking unnecessary measures to mask the experience. We have made it a personal mission to eradicate this fear and change the face of dentistry,” .
– We help patients get to the root of their problem rather then try to offer unnecessary medication by actually listening to patient concerns. We have established a call center where patients can discuss their anxiety about dental procedures.
– During the appointment, the element of the unknown is eliminated. Patients are walked through the entire process and can choose to view everything on state of the art computer monitors.
– Using the latest in dental technology, regular procedures are now less invasive and easier on the patient.
– Our offices are uniquely set up so that when you come in, you will be welcomed into a soothing environment and greeted with a smile with no drill sounds or chemicals.
– Patients worried about the cost can relax. We works with a variety of financial institutions which allows them to offer no down payments and interest free loans.
It is all really about the people not the teeth. Out of all of the patients whom initially got treatment under sedation, more than 90% of them are now able to receive dental care without it! It is always our goal to get the patient past their fears.
If you have had a bad experience in the past or in your youth or fear going to the dentist, WE can help.